Extension of evaluation period
Evaluation period is extended as below. July 1, 2013 - August 16, 2013
1. The apps that are submitted by June 26th 2013 to the TIZEN Port-a-thon website, are eligible for the evaluation process and those who are eligible for incentive payment will be notified individually via e-mail.
2. Apps that infringe copyright laws or the Port-a-thon Terms and Conditions will not receive incentive payments, and they would be replaced in the following order.
3. The evaluation schedules can be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, and we will inform any changes on the website.
4. When the evaluation is completed, it will be notified on the website. The recipients and the respective total incentive amount will be notified individually via e-mail.
1. The apps which are eligible for the incentives are the certified apps from the TIZEN Seller Office and after the verification of the apps, you will be notified of the final announcement individually.
2. Judging period : 7/1 ~ 7/31, Final announcement : 8/1 (The schedule can be postponed due to the circumstances, and we would inform through the website)
3. You have until July 31th to submit your apps even if the incentive payment fund is exhausted. But please note that those apps are not eligible for the incentives and would be only used as the evidence of getting TIZEN device.
TIZEN Port-a-thon Campaign ("Campaign") is a campaign designed to provide proactive support to encourage porting with TIZEN application by providing premium technology support and incentive to bada platform application developer ("Participant" or "You"), as well as advanced understanding of the TIZEN platform and to enable early market entry into TIZEN store. A total of USD 2,200,000 is provided as an incentive in this Campaign and App entries are accepted until the entire incentive amount is exhausted, on a first come, first served basis. There is no fee to participate in the Campaign.
No one who is professionally related to this Campaign may participate. Also of the Samsung apps, those applications that are entirely or partially funded or compensated by Samsung may not be submitted for the Campaign, and those that are submitted will be excluded from final payment of the incentives.